Frequently Asked Questions at Cyclop Collision Center
Click below on the many frequent questions we get at Cyclop Collision Center.
1. Where do I file a clam and get a claim number?
Once you file the report with your insurance carrier, they will provide you with a claim number. Provide us with that claim number and we’ll take care of the rest for you!
2. What if there is frame damage, can you repair it?
Yes. We have the computerized equipment and the certifications from your manufacturer to meet their specifications. This means we can likely fix it or replace any frame damage there might be.
3. Will the new paint color match my existing paint?
Most modern vehicles come with a color code. Our computerized software can exactly match the colors of your car. Leaving your car looking as good as the day you bought it!
4. Do you offer rental cars or transportation?
Yes, we offer rental cars.
5. How long will my repair take?
That depends on how extensive the damage is. Once our initial inspection is done, we’ll be better able to provide you with an estimate on time for repair.
6. Are you certified?
Yes. We hold a variety of manufacturer and industry certifications. We provide top-notch service from end to end of your experience with the repair.
7. Do you offer any guarantees?
Yes. We cover our work and craftsmanship.
8. What should I do when I’m in an accident?
If your vehicle can safely be driven, give us a call and stop by our collision center. If it cannot be safely driven, arrange to have it towed to our facility.
9. My insurance provider recommends another provider, can I use you?
Yes. It is your choice on all repairs.
10. Does Cyclop Collision Center work with my insurance?
We work with all carriers.
11. Why should I choose Cyclop Collision Center?
At Cyclop Collision Center we take your repair seriously and take pride in delivering you the results you expect and the quality you demand. We hold many industry certifications and are I-CAR Gold Class certified, amongst numerous other certifications.